First Candle Burn
The first time you burn your candle, you need to let it burn all the way to the edge (burning times may vary due to the size of your candle). This allows the candle to form a “memory” for your next burn. If this does not happen, you will have what is called “tunnelling” which is where the wax stays around the sides of your candle. So it is imperative you let it burn to reach the sides.
Extinguishing Your Candle
There are many ways to extinguish a candle, but I recommend using our wick dippers. Push your wick dipper down into the melted wax and then reset the wick straight again. This prepares your candle for your next burn. Wick dippers are a fabulous little tool; they are easy to use and it keeps your candle nice and clean.
Trimming Your Wick
Always trim your wick 4- 6mm prior to relighting your candle. This will give your candle an even burn every time and will increase the longevity of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn your candle safely on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
- Store your scented candles in a dry cool place.
- Avoid drafts where possible as this can result in an “uneven” burn and will reduce the longevity of your candle.
Made With Love
All our candles are hand poured using pure soy wax. As they are hand poured; you will sometimes have little imperfections. When this occurs, please note that it does not affect how your candle will burn or the aroma of your candle. It purely shows it has been made with love and care.